We worship as one body, with joyful hearts and tender humility as we praise God. Worshipping Jesus is an experience of our hearts uniting through the Holy Spirit.
Due to government guidelines, we are continuing to follow government guidelines. Through May 28, please note the following:
- We will offer one service at 10:00 am
- Registration required only for Kids Ministry
- Mandatory masks and social distancing
- Seating will be every other row with at least three chairs between individuals or family groups
- Limited in-person classes for kids, youth or adults on Sunday mornings
Wayzata Free is partnering with other churches to cover the Twin Cities in 24/7 prayer. Those interested in participating will meet together to pray via Zoom on the first Wednesday of each month. We have heard amazing testimonies from cities that are covered in 24/7 prayer and we are excited to see what God does locally.
Click HERE for a June 2nd one-hour time slot and to receive the Zoom link.
Questions? Email: email@example.com
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...