We worship as one body, with joyful hearts and tender humility as we praise God. Worshipping Jesus is an experience of our hearts uniting through the Holy Spirit.
Due to government guidelines, we are continuing with our adapted phase two church plan through January 26th. Please note the following:
- We will offer one service at 10:00 am
- Reservations are required
- Mandatory masks and social distancing
- Seating will be every other row with at least three chairs between individuals or family groups
- No in-person classes for kids, youth or adults on Sunday mornings
SUNDAYS 10:00 AM (online or in-person)
Making space for God (fasting)
Join us for 21 days to seek God’s heart. We want to make space for God by eliminating and reducing things that distract and consume. There are three ways you can participate.
1. Food Fast: Eliminate or reduce sweets, carbs, alcohol, or whatever you choose.
2. Negativity Fast: Eliminate or reduce sources of negativity that cause strife and division.
3. Digital Fast: Eliminate or reduce digital sources that consume our time and selves.
The goal in each of these is to make space and give attention to God so that you can sense His desires and hear His voice. You can choose one of these for three weeks (21 days) or a different one each week. We are excited to see how the Lord speaks and leads us. Click here for more information.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND FOR COVID-19 DETAILS AND GUIDELINES.
Wayzata Free is partnering with other churches to cover the Twin Cities in 24/7 prayer. Those interested in participating will meet together to pray via Zoom on the first Wednesday of each month. We have heard amazing testimonies from cities that are covered in 24/7 prayer and we are excited to see what God does locally.
Click HERE for a January 6th one-hour time slot and to receive the Zoom link.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...