FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What happens if I don't make a reservation or the room is full?
We ask that ALL individuals and families pre-register. Anyone without a reservation will be seated only if space is available in the sanctuary. At this time we do not have any overflow seating options available.
What about kids?
In-person classes for preschool and elementary age children are available at this time. Nurseries will be open for families to use. Parents can care for their young children while watching the service streaming on the tvs.
Will there be health screenings or temperature checks at the door?
All who attend are asked to self-assess prior to coming to the church. Those experiencing any of the common COVID-19 symptoms in the 14 days prior should stay home: a fever of more than 100.4 degrees, shortness of breath, muscle aches or a new cough. A full list of other symptoms and a self-checker assessment is available from the CDC. We will be taking temperatures of all of our staff and volunteers.
Will we be singing?
Singing is a core part of Wayzata Free's corporate worship. Because it increases respiratory droplets, those who wish to participate may do so while wearing a required face mask.
Will the Coffee Corner be open?
Not at this time.
What is the mask policy (when not in Sunday worship)?
In accordance with state guidelines, masks should be worn upon entering, exiting and while moving throughout the building.
PERSONAL SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS:
Let's all contribute to keeping our environments safe, wherever we are! Reminders for good respiratory etiquette and hygiene:
- When possible, avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging and other unnecessary contact.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or cover with a tissue - throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean/disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often or use hand sanitizer.