At Wayzata Free, we want to be a place to grow together and have interactive and sometimes tough and uncomfortable conversations where we can share honestly and openly. We, the Church, need to model conversation – how to listen, seek to understand and learn respectfully from one another even if we disagree. We don’t want this to be merely ‘talk’ but that this conversation drives awareness and action.
Conversations may focus on a relevant topic, a biblical truth, seeing God work or walking alongside one another. Whatever the conversations, we want to do that together and allow God to change lives in exciting ways. Thanks for joining in on the conversation.
- Start the Conversation - Panel Discussion, Part I | Kevin Meyer, Kristi Piehl, Julian Johnson, Sandy Gilbert and Brian Hubbard
- Start the Conversation - Panel Discussion, Part II | Kevin Meyer, Kristi Piehl, Julian Johnson, Sandy Gilbert and Brian Hubbard
- Conversations about Race and Prison Reform | Kevin Meyer, Sheryl Ramstad and George Lang
- Joy of Wisdom – Exodus 18 | Kevin Meyer and Peter Kapsner
- Covid, Corruption and the Cross | Greg Coleman