Wayzata Free offers a free counseling ministry that has saved marriages and reconciled and restored families. We've seen God do amazing things in the ministry. We oﬀer individual counseling, pre-marital counseling and marriage counseling. Also, a support group is available for those grieving the death of a loved one. For more information, please contact Beth Moorhead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How is our ministry different? Click here to watch a real story of life change.
Our counseling staff and trained volunteers are prepared with Christ-centered, Biblically-based guidance in these areas:
- Pre-Marital Counseling | available and encouraged for couples preparing for marriage
- Marriage Counseling | experienced male and female counselors work with couples to identify areas of strength and where growth is needed
- DivorceCare | a support group for those experiencing separation and/or divorce
- DivorceCare for Kids | a support group for children of those experiencing separation and/or divorce
- GriefShare | a support group for those experiencing the grief of the loss of a loved one