Wayzata Free Kids Ministry exists to invite all kids to know Jesus in a way that transforms their daily lives and the lives of those around them. We want to build faith, hope and love in the hearts of children, so that when they’ve grown up, they’ll be adults who love and follow Jesus. It's our goal to equip and support parents as they raise the next generation of world changers!
COVID-19 Guidelines for in-person kids programming
- Kids programs for preschool and elementary will be offered during the service
- Parents will have limited access to kids areas
- Only one parent at a time is allowed to pick up or drop off their child
- Kids must be checked in no later than 10 minutes after the service has started
- Families/Volunteers must meet health guidelines and cannot attend
if they are unable to meet these guidelines (fever, cough, sore throat etc.)
- Hand sanitizer is required upon arrival each hour
Questions? Contact our Kids Pastor, Sara Galligan at firstname.lastname@example.org.