Wayzata Free Kids Ministry exists to invite all kids to know Jesus in a way that transforms their daily lives and the lives of those around them. We want to build faith, hope and love in the hearts of children, so that when they’ve grown up, they’ll be adults who love and follow Jesus. It's our goal to equip and support parents as they raise the next generation of world changers!
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will not be offering kids programming until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience.
COVID-19 Guidelines for in-person kids programming
- Kids programs for preschool and elementary will be offered during both services (9:00 and 10:30 am)
- Pre-registration is required and must be completed by Friday at 11:59 pm
- Due to capacity limits-kids should only register for one hour
- Parents will have limited access to kids areas
- Only one parent at a time is allowed to pick up or drop off their child
- Kids must be checked in no later than 10 minutes after the service has started (9:10 and 10:40 am).
- Kids (K-5th grade) must wear masks
- Families/Volunteers must meet health guidelines and cannot attend if they are unable to meet these guidelines (fever, cough, sore throat etc.)
- Hand sanitizer is required upon arrival each hour
- Nurseries will be open for families to use--parents can care for their younger children while watching the worship service--streaming on the TVs. Space is limited
To find out more about our COVID guidelines in relation to kids, please click here.
- Please click here to pre-register your child(ren). -
Questions? Contact our Kids Pastor, Sara Galligan at firstname.lastname@example.org.